close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Business and Vendor Licenses

Business Licenses are valid from July 1st - June 30th, the license fee is currently $25.00.*
*Additional solicitor permit fees will apply for door-to-door sales. 
Business License Online Application

Business License Online Application
Business license application can be found in the document center and the bottom of the page
. Please include payment with application.

For additional information, click here to go to the Arizona Commerce Authority's free online Checklist Program designed to help you easily navigate information on what you need to know, who you need to contact and where you need to go to license your business in Arizona. It also includes contact information to statewide resources and assistance to accelerate your business growth.


Contact Us:
You may send your form to: Or:
Finance Department
Phone: (520) 586-2245 Option 1
City of Benson
101 E. 6th Street
P.O. Box 2223
Benson, Arizona 85602


ADOR highlights tax compliance requirements for special events in Arizona.

Arizona is well known for its year-round events, including farmer’s markets, festivals, fairs, craft shows and rodeos. A staple of all of these occasions are numerous vendors that offer customers a wide variety of goods and services.

The Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR) reminds those who host these events and on-site sellers to heed the potential tax compliance requirements for these events.

TPT license considerations:

  • Vendors may need a state transaction privilege tax (TPT) and use tax license and can register on to file and pay online.
  • All individuals and businesses making sales, including selling crafts (even considered a hobby), are required by the Department of Revenue to be licensed and responsible for TPT. This is required even if selling only one time per year at special events.
  • Promoters organizing a special event may also need a TPT license. (Please note: The TPT Short Form Application is no longer being used)
  • Businesses employing personnel during a special event (other than family members) may need to register for Arizona withholding tax.

Tips to determine TPT license steps for special events:

  • Vendors and promoters are encouraged to apply for a TPT license online at
  • The Arizona Joint Tax Application is used to apply for transaction privilege tax, use tax, withholding and unemployment insurance.
  • If the business is seasonal (no more than eight months) or a transient vendor, they need to indicate the months in which the business will be conducted in Arizona.
  • Transient businesses are to be licensed using their home base as the business location.
  • Businesses that operate at more than one location must be licensed for each location, but can choose to obtain separate license numbers for each location or report on a consolidated license.

For more information, please visit or contact

Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Application1 document

  • Business License Application
    document seq 0.00